Use of the GEO – GSNL logo is intended for events like conferences and meetings, publications and reports, websites and other on-line material produced within the GEO-GSNL framework.
Please use the GEO – GSNL logos according to GEO Branding Guidelines, available at GEO website in the Outreach section.
gsnl_header_logo_transparent.png (338×154). Logo with title please download here.
Posters and leaflets
- GEOhazard Supersites and Natural Laboratories ( May 2017). GSNL Supersites infos and initiative’s objectives at a glance. Poster (jpg) presented at 2017 Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction in Cancun, Mexico.
- GSNL in a nutshell (July 2016). A brief overview (pdf) of GSNL objectives, stakeholders and their interests, as well as composition of the network, with Supersites list and coordinators, and research products.
- Lesson learned from the Geohazard Supersites initiative. Stefano Salvi, 2016. Talk (ppt) at 10th GEO European Projects Workshop 31 May- 2 June 2016, Berlin.
Stay updated with last presentations at Meetings and Conferences page.
- Contribution of the EVER-EST project to the community of the Geohazard Supersites initiative. Elisa Trasatti et al. 2017. Poster (pdf) at EGU 2017
- GSNL 2.0: leveraging on Open Science to promote science-based decision making in Disaster Risk Reduction. S. Salvi et al., 2017. Poster (ppt) at EGU 2017
- The GEO Geohazard Supersites and Natural Laboratory initiative. S. Salvi, 2016, article in the EPOS Newsletter, Oct. 2016.
- The Geohazard Supersites and Natural Laboratorie and Earth observations. Listen the interview by Bente Lilja Bye (center) and Vicky Luckas (left) (NextGEOSS ) with Stefano Salvi (right) (GSNL SAC chair).
To request updating of this page please send an email to email@example.com