Event Supersites are typically active for 3-10 months.
Most of the data for these Supersites is available on the UNAVCO SAR image archive.
- Event Supersite for the Nepal Earthquake - April 25, 2015
- Event Supersite for the Sinabung Volcano (Indonesia) Eruption - 2013-2014
- Event Supersite for the Tōhoku (Japan) Earthquake - March 11, 2011
- Event Supersite for the Chile Earthquake - February 27, 2010
- Event Supersite for the Haiti Earthquake - January 12, 2010
- Event Supersite for the Wenchuan (China) earthquake - May 12, 2008
In the framework of the GEO-GSNL initiative, satellite and in situ data were provided by participating organisations for the generation of scientific products for the April 25, Mw 7.8 Nepal Gorkha earthquake.
Tōhoku (Japan) Earthquake – March 11, 2011
One of the objectives of this event Supersite is to obtain ground deformation from InSAR data. We have gathered some Radarsat-2 which can be seen with the UNAVCO SAR search GUI, just select "Supersites R22 Sinabung" under "Collections".