The Mt. Etna volcano Supersite has four objectives:
- achieve new scientific results based on the use of available unprecedented data sets;
- develop and transfer timely scientific knowledge on volcanic crises;
- develop sustainable long‐term Earth observation strategies following eruption.
- establish user requirements for the Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS).
Open Supersite data
- In situ Data Portal (registration needed). Will be moved to the EPOS intrastructure soon.
TerraSAR X satellite data can be accessed from the DLR Supersite Data Portal (registration needed)
For all other satellite data contact Supersite Coordinator: giuseppe.puglisi
For this Supersite there is also a high resolution DEM available: see rules for access here: Access to 12-m TDX DEM for the Campi Flegrei/Vesuvius and Mt. Etna Supersites